Another busy month in the workshop has resulted in a festive adventure
suitable for parties both new and experienced. I really wanted to work
on the format of the adventure and not add too much detail. I feel that
the module should be both accessible for the Dungeon Master and allow
both them to add and embellish characters and plot as they wish. The
more comfortable and confident the DM, the better it is for the
So, what is going on in The Low-Elves: A Festive Tale?
Two Low-Elves thought they were unique among their kind, but after their
father’s death, his will reveals that he had other siblings. Now, they
are desperately looking for adventurers to help fulfil their father’s
dying wish; to bring the family together again for the Winter Festival.
This adventure has been designed specifically to give the Dungeon Master
an easy-to-use guide for running the adventure, including travel
encounters, locations each with concise details such as information to
gather, venues to visit and plots to untangle. Finally, stat blocks
which are clear and easy to understand.
- Four locations to explore
- Random Encounter tables for four different terrains
- Low-Elf Player Race
- Encounters for Low-Mid level parties (1-10)
- Creature Encounters with Challenges ranging from 1/4 to 7.
- Twenty Festive-themed Magical Items (Uncommon to Legendary)
The stage is set, now it’s up to the Dungeon Master and the players to fill it with magical moments!
The Low-Elves: A Festive Tale is available to purchase from the DM Guild.
This Autumn/Fall I have completed my biggest D&D module to date! Many cafe visits drafting out ideas and online researches for creature stats later has resulted in a 72 page product! This wasn’t my initial intent, but it’s funny what happens when you go with the flow!
The module is a stag party/bachelor party. Bold and daring adventures are wanted to give the man of the hour an unforgettable, life-enhancing experience! Barathol Hemilsduke is an impressive human being, engineer and philanthropist and this weekend, he is finally getting married to his childhood sweetheart, Erta. His friends wish to give this most prized bachelor a send-off to remember, but what to do for a man who has achieved so much and who already has everything he needs?
That is why they are entrusting the success of this event to wild and wily adventurers who have seen the world and are prepared to take risks. who better to surprise Barathol and give him the most thrilling night of his life. So, there is spending money and a reward waiting for the right group of mercenaries prepared to take their test and take Barathol on the stag party of a lifetime!
This module contains the following:
self-contained adventures – the brothel, pub crawl, pit fighting, the
grand ball at the palace, the college of magic and the Iste Rae Festival
– providing plenty of options and replay-ability.There is also a final
section where memories and experiences start to get messy!
- Rules for getting drunk as the PCs will need to avoid dropping to -5 Sobriety Points and falling unconscious.
- 33 different alcoholic beverages to sample!
- 42 different ready-made NPCs with stats, abilities, actions, Challege Rating and XP
- NPCs are created for low (Levels 1-4), mid (4-8) and high (9-12) levelled parties.
- Treasure Options including tables for searching, trinkets and magical items for the DM to choose from and the PCs to find.
The Stag Party (with discount) is available to purchase from the DM Guild.