This Autumn/Fall I have completed my biggest D&D module to date! Many cafe visits drafting out ideas and online researches for creature stats later has resulted in a 72 page product! This wasn’t my initial intent, but it’s funny what happens when you go with the flow!
The module is a stag party/bachelor party. Bold and daring adventures are wanted to give the man of the hour an unforgettable, life-enhancing experience! Barathol Hemilsduke is an impressive human being, engineer and philanthropist and this weekend, he is finally getting married to his childhood sweetheart, Erta. His friends wish to give this most prized bachelor a send-off to remember, but what to do for a man who has achieved so much and who already has everything he needs?
That is why they are entrusting the success of this event to wild and wily adventurers who have seen the world and are prepared to take risks. who better to surprise Barathol and give him the most thrilling night of his life. So, there is spending money and a reward waiting for the right group of mercenaries prepared to take their test and take Barathol on the stag party of a lifetime!
This module contains the following:
- six self-contained adventures – the brothel, pub crawl, pit fighting, the grand ball at the palace, the college of magic and the Iste Rae Festival – providing plenty of options and replay-ability.There is also a final section where memories and experiences start to get messy!
- Rules for getting drunk as the PCs will need to avoid dropping to -5 Sobriety Points and falling unconscious.
- 33 different alcoholic beverages to sample!
- 42 different ready-made NPCs with stats, abilities, actions, Challege Rating and XP
- NPCs are created for low (Levels 1-4), mid (4-8) and high (9-12) levelled parties.
- Treasure Options including tables for searching, trinkets and magical items for the DM to choose from and the PCs to find.