Is there a part of running the game that frustrates you?
Is there a particular task you simply don’t have the time for right now?
You’re not alone! It’s hard enough getting the group together for a session, so getting assistance for more time-intensive tasks makes sense! The following services are available for GMs and players alike. Let me know how I can help.
Read more about how I can help you with designing Characters and creating Quests.
I will create a unique Player Character or Non-Player Character ready for your Dungeons and Dragons 5th edition adventures!
There are three levels of character available.
1) The NPC One-Pager is designed to make NPCs that are combat-ready, without dependent on their class or race. This gig keeps things simple, and picks from the many possibilities within the D&D manuals to provide NPCs with a unique set of skills that are easy for the DM to manage and will make combat less predictable for players.
2) The No-Nonsense Player Characters must be from the Players Handbook.
3) The Complete Player Characters include all races (and character options) found in the following handbooks:
– Player’s Handbook
– Dungeon Master’s Guide
– Monster Manual
– Volo’s Guide to Monsters
– Xanathar’s Guide to Everything
What you will get:
You will receive editable character sheets with the physical stats and equipment of your character. If you a Player Character level (above) It will also include their racial and class (and subclass) abilities, personality traits and alignment. Complete Player Characters will also get additional backstory information and items, as well as spell options, if applicable.
What I need from you:
Any specific information you want to choose for your character(s). For example:
3) Class (and path options)
4) Strong stats (e.g. Str, Dex, Con, Int, Wis, Cha)
5) Equipment, armor, weapons
6) Any personality traits you think are important
Let me know what you are looking for, even if it is just a general flavor. If unsure, leave these blank and I can provide them for you.
The following Price Table applies to the Character and Quest services.
|No-Nonsense Player Character||10|
|Complete Player Character||15|
I will create an adventure or quest for you and your party using the Dungeons and Dragons 5th Edition rules.
There are three levels of Quest available.
1) Dungeon Bash (2-4 hours gaming time): 5 Potential encounters, 1 trap/puzzle, 3 items of fun loot!
2) Explorers (3-5 hours gaming time): 1 Map, custom environment, 7-10 potential encounters, 1 custom NPC, 2 traps/puzzles, 5 items of fun loot, 1 custom item.
3) Special Quest (6-8 hours gaming time): Build-up/back-story to quest, 2 maps, custom environment, 10 potential encounters, 3 custom NPCs, 4 traps/puzzles, 7 items of fun loot and 3 custom items.
What you will get:
I will provide written instructions for the Dungeon Master as well as scene and item descriptions that can be communicated to the players. Each quest will also contain additional items and will be customized for your party and their current level, so please do tell me if there is anything in particular that you’d like as part of your quest.
As part of this offer, I reserve the right to sell the quest as a product afterwards. By doing this, I can keep the initial prices I charge for custom quests low.
And that’s it! I’m sure you’ll enjoy your fantasy adventure!
The following Price Table applies to the Character and Quest services. Please contact me in the first instance with your ideas and if you have any questions about these services. I’ll then be able to provide a more accurate price.